If you're anything like me, you LOVE spring, but LOATHE spring cleaning. I'm definitely not a fan of winter, but I am a fan of the fact that dust bunnies hibernate. Winter is dark and cold and I'm usually far too depressed for company anyway so who cares if my house is a dreadful mess covered in cobwebs?
Granted, I may be the only one in the house that doesn't care, but I'm also apparently the only one who knows how to dust, so I win.
As the weather gets nicer, and can feel the pressure mounting.
I'll do it, but let's be very clear there are plenty of other things I'd much rather doing.
1. Wrestling a schizophrenic bear
2. Drinking rubbing alcohol out of a homeless man's belly button
3. Playing naked leap frog with a unicorn
4. Bleeding from my eyes
5. Shaving an ornery Sasquatch
6. Scrubbing my face with a Brillo pad
7. Walking on hot coals after drenching my socks in gasoline
8. Chewing a handful of thumb tacks
9. Coughing up a lung
10. Breast feeding a baby piranha
What did I miss? What would you rather do?